Article directories are one of the best ways to earn backlinks and improve your website’s search engine rankings, which makes them an important part of any SEO strategy. However, because there are so many article directories out there, and because they have different ranking algorithms and submission requirements, you may have found it difficult to get good results with them. In this article, we’ll take a look at some common article directory mistakes as well as the top ten tips you can use to get the most out of them.
To improve your article directory rankings, start with keyword research. Identify the keywords and phrases that potential customers are using to find businesses like yours. Once you know what keywords to target, incorporate them into your directory listings and other marketing materials. Use keywords throughout your website, including in the titles and tags of your articles. If you have a blog, use keywords in your blog posts as well. Promote your articles through social media, email marketing, and other channels. By following these tips, you can improve your chances of ranking high in search engine results pages and attracting more traffic to your articles.
Choose the best category
1. Keep your articles short and sweet- under 500 words.
2. Stick to one topic per article.
3. Use keyword-rich titles that accurately reflect the content of your article.
4. Utilize keywords throughout your articles- in the title, in the body, and in the resource box.
5. Make sure your articles are well-written and free of grammatical errors.
6. Include a call-to-action in your resource box, encouraging readers to visit your website or blog.
7. Promote your articles through social media, forums, and other online channels.
Write great titles and descriptions
1. Write great titles and descriptions. This is the first step to getting your articles noticed. Be sure to use keywords that potential customers are searching for, and make your titles and descriptions stand out from the rest.
Only submit quality content
1. Only submit quality content. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s important to remember that not all content is created equal. Google values quality over quantity, so make sure your articles are well-written and provide value to the reader.
1. Increase the number of articles you submit. The more articles you have in your directory, the higher your chances of being ranked high in search engines.
2. Make sure your articles are keyword-rich. Include relevant keywords in your title and throughout your content to help improve your search engine rankings.
3. Use social media to promote your articles. Share them on Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking sites to get more exposure for your directory.
4. Encourage others to submit their articles to your directory. The more quality content you have, the better chance you have of ranking high in search engines.
5. Make sure your website is well-designed and easy to navigate.
One of the most important things you can do to improve your article directory rankings is to focus on link building. Here are ten tips to help you get started
Social bookmarking/sharing sites
1. Use social bookmarking and sharing sites to promote your articles.
2. Digg, StumbleUpon, and Reddit are great places to start.
3. Be sure to submit your articles to niche-specific directories as well.
4. Some general directories include EzineArticles and GoArticles.
5. Make use of social media, too! Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ are all great ways to get the word out there about your articles.
6. Make sure your articles are well-written and informative – no one wants to read a fluff piece!
7. Last but not least, be patient!
Quality content on your own site
Creating quality content on your site is one of the most important things you can do to improve your rankings in the search engines. This means writing articles that are interesting and informative, and providing valuable resources that other webmasters will want to link to. Here are ten tips to help you create quality content that will get you the links and traffic you need
Monitor your performance
By monitoring your performance, you can identify any potential problems early on and take steps to correct them. Here are the top ten tips to improve your directory rankings:
1. Choose your keywords carefully
2. Optimize your website for the search engines
3. Build links to your website
4. Monitor your website’s performance
5. Promote your website through social media
6. Use relevant keywords in your articles
7. Write quality articles that are keyword rich
Last minute tips
1. Keep your keywords in mind when titling and tagging your articles.
2. Make sure your articles are well-written and free of grammatical errors.
3. Include a call-to-action in your resource box.
4. Find the right balance of keyword density.
5. Don’t stuff your keywords!
6. Use social media to promote your articles.
7. Don’t forget to submit to both general and niche-specific directories.