The hair dye or color varies considerably on the different types of dyes available in the market. It can be dyed through various methods like direct method, cold method, and so on. Today I am going to tell you about several methods used for hairstyle dyeing. But before that let me tell you a quick story…
Thesis statement: In this era, you will find many products claiming to produce long-lasting beautiful hairstyles. However, it is really hard to say if these products are worth this hype. I think people looking for such products are only after your money or something else. So people should avoid spending their hard-earned money on them. This is because there are some major drawbacks to using their products. The most common drawback is that they don’t last long. If you are talking about long-lasting hair products I am not sure about that. They also don’t give any assurance about how they will get your hair back. You might worry about losing it as well as getting it damaged by any other product. Now let’s see what products you have to use in order to keep your hair alive and healthy.
Hair Color with Direct Method
The simplest method for doing dye. Most homeowners do this technique by themselves. All they need is the following resources: A cotton ball and a mordant (dye) bottle.
Direct Method of Dyeing
1- Wash your hair, then go wash your cotton ball, mordant, and apply it on your scalp:
- Apply the dye.
- Let it dry. Repeat until the desired result is achieved.
- Rinse with water and repeat the same process, until done.
- Keep it dry again.
- Then apply and leave it overnight.
- Wipe the excess.
- After that rinse with shampoo and follow up by wetting your hair.
- Follow up with the above-mentioned steps again.
- Do not use this process more than once every week.
- And your hair will look natural.
- For best results go for a professional at first.
- Some professionals recommend leaving your hair for 30 minutes and if you want hair color change you can.
- Or apply a different colored shampoo.
- Make sure you wash it off with cool water.
- Leave your hair for some time. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Take a sample and test using different colors for 5 days. Keep tracking for 2-3 weeks till you get the desired outcome.
- Finally, the final result to share for at least 5 days.
- When your desired result is achieved bring it to your boss. Make his/her look gorgeous!
- Keep a small bottle of colored dye which you kept with you for the past weeks to show the person. Do not ruin your brand name!
So it is clear from the whole discussion how you can make your own hair look nice. That it needs some effort, but we are making our lives easy. So if you want to do it yourself do so without worrying about all the details. Just follow as I explained above. All you might need is the following items: Cotton Ball, Mordant Box, Shampoo, Bath Towel etc…
For further information please write me your mail.
If you are interested in reading my article about the makeup industry then please feel free to comment below or message me over Instagram. 🙂 Hope you liked this story. Thanks for spending your precious time
Thank you, I hope it helped!